As you connect with those who want to smile confidently again.
Use a Dental Implant Marketing Theme for Greater Focus
Dental marketing themes, overarching concepts or ideas that serve as central focuses for marketing campaigns, make dental implant advertising much, much easier.
Here’s what they simplify:
- Crafting ads
- Focusing on the patient
- Sending a unified message across all advertising channels
Here at CCG, we recently collected the top 10 dental implant marketing themes and divided them into categories,
Educational implant themes, Quality-of-Life implant themes, and Importance of Your Smile implant themes.
Read Make Dental Implant Marketing Easier With 10 Ready-made Themes for the full breakdown and a greater explanation of how to use themes in general.
For more blogs that explain individual themes, read:
Today we’re going to focus on an Importance of Your Smile implant theme, “Smile With Confidence.”
In this blog, we’ll explain why this theme is so important, talk more about how to maximize its effectiveness and give you 7 important ideas to work into your ads as you remind them just how wonderfully empowering a confident smile is for their lives.
Why Is “Smile With Confidence” Such a Powerful Theme?
Research shows that children smile an average of 400 times per day, compared to the average happy adult who smiles 40-50 times per day and the typical adult who smiles only 20 times per day.
It’s sad how we go downhill, isn’t it?
Although we might not do enough of it, it’s still true that everyone loves a smile … and everyone loves TO smile!
Except …. those with missing or decayed teeth!
Never experienced this condition? Then you probably cannot realize how debilitating it is to live with this terrible knowledge: As long as I keep my lips closed, I look normal, but the minute I open my mouth to smile or talk, I look ugly.
Just imagine the agonies of those who can no longer forget themselves for a single minute while in public. Try putting yourself in their shoes!
This is probably one of the best ways to write ads that truly connect with these people – imagine living for years afraid to laugh and speak in company – never able to experience the normal freedom of everyday conversation.
“Smile with Confidence”- This theme is powerful because it underscores one of the most powerful benefits of dental implants, the restoration of freedom and self-confidence to those who want to laugh and smile once again – without that humiliating fear!
How to Use Your Dental Implant Marketing to Connect
How can we connect with these people who are desperately longing to SMILE freely once again?
Here are 7 ideas to work into your dental implant marketing as you use this powerful theme.
- Natural Appearance: Remind your prospective patients of how closely dental implants mimic the look and feel of natural teeth. No one will even know that they have ever lost their teeth! How’s that for a confidence booster and a reason for smiling?
- Improved Speech: Stress how wonderful it will be to no longer have to worry about strange or missing speech sounds, lisps, or anything of that sort as they laugh and talk with friends and family.
- Self-forgetfulness: Dental implants provide the stability and comfort needed for normal social enjoyment. No longer will they constantly need to be distracted by worries or discomfort whenever they open their mouth. They can simply SMILE again!
- Psychological Benefits: A restored smile through dental implants leads to overall gains in self-esteem and enjoyment of life. This confidence boost from a beautiful and functional smile will impact every area of their life in a way that can hardly be overstated!
- Preservation of Facial Structure: Since dental implants maintain bone density in the jaw, they prevent the dreaded shrunken jaw appearance that goes along with missing teeth.
- Customized Results: Prospective patients can release their fears of mismatched coloring, size, or shape! Dental implants can be fully customized to match their mouths and remaining teeth, ensuring a harmonious and aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Longevity: Dental implants are durable and can last for decades with proper care. They will no longer need to worry about future tooth loss and what a change in their mouth down the road could do for their smile.
A Few Final Points
Here are several additional points to keep in mind as you use this important theme.
- Before-and-After Visuals: Although you would not use revolting visuals in ads, keep in mind the power of compelling pictures that showcase the transformation dental implants can bring to a patient’s smile. Use them most perhaps in private consultations with patients as they are weighing their choices.
- Patient Testimonials: This one is very important and is often overlooked. Share real-life stories and testimonials from satisfied patients who have seen their confidence and quality of life dramatically improved by dental implants.
- Age Neutrality: Stress that dental implants can transform the health and confidence of patients of various ages, from young adults to seniors. They’re not just for Grandma!
Wrapping It Up
Dental implants are the only tooth-replacement option that promises to TRANSFORM both a person’s smile and entire life!
Use the “Smile With Confidence” theme to focus your dental implant marketing and tell your community about the life-changing benefits of restoring a person’s smile.
Consistently remind them that they no longer need to put up with missing or damaged teeth or resort to other, lesser teeth replacement options that often only make things worse.
They just need dental implants!
Dental Implant Growth Partner
Would you like help crafting powerful dental implant marketing ads that will reach all the people in YOUR community with the good news of what dental implants could do for their smile?
Consider reaching out to Client Connection Group. Our innovative ads, focused on telling those living with missing teeth that their lives can be transformed, will give you the marketing ROI that you are looking for!